Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Meet the Annas

  • Meet the Annas by Robert Dunn
  • Copyright 2007
  • Fiction
  • 315 pages
  • The book is a "muscial novel" and as of right now I'm not sure quite what that means but it should be challenging for me since it's a new style of writing. Meet the Annas is a drama as well as a "musical". There's also some mystery tied in too. I think the combination of all three will make an interesting book that should be very challenging.
  • One reason I chose Meet the Annas was because I love 60's rock, which the book is centered on. Also, in the summary on the back it mentioned something about an "affair with John Lennon" which was actually the definite decieding factor as to why I chose this book over others.

1 comment:

Mr. Hatten said...

Julia,
This book sounds fine. Have fun reading it!